Good Morning Rook

AJW

Randy Bobandy hopped in his Ram F150 he just recently purchased after getting comfy in Calgary. All the Berta boys said you need a 4x4 with a deep trunk, Bobandy didn't know what this language meant except that he needed a shiny new toy. Cruising through the city early in the morning before his first practice with the team, GM Kris Rice @Ricer13 appointed Bobandy as a rookie mentor. Calgary's newest centerman couldn't go one practice before being placed in a leadership role but Bobandy was more than ready to accept whatever was best for the team. He remembered his rookie season and how crazy of a blur it was so Bobandy was excited to meet the kid.

Bobandy parked his new monster truck beside a large newly furnished apartment complex. Heading up the elevator he was extremely tempted to pull the Elevator scene in Elf where he pressed all the buttons. "Who is this kid and why is he staying here?" Bobandy was more intrigued and after a couple of bangs on room 1334's door, out walked the fresh stud, Raimo Tuominen. Straight out of Finland, the 6'1" 188lbs center was eye candy for Bobandy and instantly wanted to buff the string bean up and show him the ropes.

"Nice to meet you kid, my name's Randy. I'm new around here too so coach decided we should learn the city together. You're back in North America after being home in Europe. Maybe getting you out of this box looking apartment and getting you somewhere more comfortable would be best. Want to rent a room at mine?"

Bobandy is key on getting these Wranglers rolling and to be able to be a main role in the development of this organization means a lot to him. So the question is, will Raimo Tuominen @SlapshotWrangler want to room with Randy Bobandy? Bobandy is living just 20 minutes out of the city on his small ranch. Bobandy wants to teach the young Fin what living in Canada is like and share their cultures together.

Edited by AJW