S91 LA Stars Captains

You Are Awesome Well Done GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Little late but... better than never so they say! 

Going to make this short, yet sweet, kinda... 

Our captains for the season are.......

@Gustav  Art Vandelay as ASSSSSISSTANT CAPTAIN #1. Our goalie, our rock between the pipes, and a player that has been with us their whole career and committed again this season, felt it was about time we put a letter on your jersey. 

@JetsGoalie101 Sunglasses Joyo as ASSSSSISSTANT CAPTAIN #2. One of the backbones of LA for many seasons now, it's only fitting that you finally get your time in the limelight for the team. Thank you for all you've done for LA thus far! 

AANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THE CAPTAIN! 

We've had some amazing captains over the seasons, and they've all done an absolutely incredible job. It is my great pleasure to take the next step... 

@KRZYTood Cooke... where do I begin. You trusted me from the get-go with Cooke, you've been my AGM for many seasons now, and you've been one of the most crucial pieces of LA. While you've worn the A many times before, it is finally your time to lead the troops to war. Wear it with pride, wear it with honour and most importantly... wear it while we try to win the cup! 

Thanks team ❤️ 

Gonna be hard to fill the shoes that both @Berocka and @FrostBeard have left behind in their time as Captains of the stars . Honoured to have been chosen as team captain! 

also couldn’t have named two more deserving players to round out the leadership group in @JetsGoalie101 and @Gustav . The three longest tenured players in this organization hopefully we can lead the Stars to the promised land !