Lone Wolf

Subject056

Review:

Man it looks cold out there. Nice player render. Fiala never looked so good. The team logo swap is perfect and fits well with the Kings jerseys. I like the theme of this. It looks like a lone wolf. The city looks good for a background. The VHL logo is there but not a focal point. The mostly black and white with a nice bright player face has a good feel to it. I guess there wasn't a reason to put a player name on this as it is more of a theme project. Well done, I like this style. I think your city layer wasn't clipped to the bottom as it has a boarder there. Not sure that would be intended but I have to say something. Great job.

9/10

Review: Every time i see one of these i get more excited to see how mine turns out! But as for the review i really like this graphic! One of my favorite parts as always is how you incorporated the background into the graphic making is looks super clean while not being distracting in any way. I think the player choice was very well done. The one thing that kind of caught my eye was the little strip at the bottom of the background but weather its supposed to have it or not its hard to notice either way. Overall this was very well done cant wait to see what the next graphic looks like! 

Rating: 9.2/10