Claimed:Light KJA

d3vilsfire

Effort: 2/2 - I can see that you put in enough here.

Look: 2/3 - Really not a fan of this to be honest. Bright is okay but to me this is a bit overdone in that regard. Try to avoid Color Dodge, as it blows out details. I recommend downloading some .PSDs from the Resources section to see what other people are doing in sigs that you like. Other than that, I strongly encourage you to post sigs in the graphics forum for feedback from more members. In regards to this sig specifically, I think you should try to avoid using special fonts, and stick to things like Arial, or grab Roboto from online. Keep the text simple, and a bit smaller. Also have the text right above your render in the layers, that way the stocks will blend in the text as well.

Creativity: 1/1 - You've got nice style.

Total: 5/6

Effort: 2/2 - Blending, lighting, text, coloring, effects, you definitely have it.

Look: 1.5/3 - when you are blending with a stock like this D3v you need to erase some of that crap off his face, like all of it. It just turned out way to bright on this one bro. Also, a smaller canvas size will make a lot of difference in the quality of sig you do, like 400px x 175-200px will improve your stuff alone. But I have mentioned that to you repeatedly and you've never listened so why start now, lol.

Creativity: 1/1 - Yeah

Total: 4.5/6

Final: 5