Community event: BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson to VHL! #DonateYourFantasyZonePoints!

jRuutu

When we talk about VHLE as a league, you either hate it or love it. Many see the league as an unnecessary step before finally getting to play in VHL. To many VHLM alone is enough to create a "coming up" type of feeling and story, especially since you can not stay down in VHLE for that many seasons as an active user, because you are almost guaranteed to reach the 400 TPE mark fast. Or well you can stay down in VHLE for longer, but you would have to stop earning TPE completely at 400 TPE. Having said that, some players still decide to stay down for longer. They enjoy the league as they get to play in bigger roles and play against teams in Europe. One of the players who has played in VHLE for a lot longer than the average is BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson, they have played over 300 games in VHLE already!

On the surface, you might think BjorkaBjorn is inactive. You might also come to the conclusion that BjorkaBjorn is not inactive but simply choosing not to earn TPE as they sit perfectly at the 400TPE mark, which allows them to stay in VHLE as long as they please. I have been in the game a long time, I know a semi-active player when I see one. BjorkBjorn needs a gentle nudge to get them back to developing as a player at a rate we all know they can. What better way to motivate a player of BjornaBjorkson caliber than gifting them the opportunity to play on the highest of levels? The league where dreams come true? The VHL.

You might now be wondering what can you do about it. The answer is easy. For your answers in Week 3 of S91 Fantasy Zone, write the name "JardyB10" instead of your forum username. If we all join forces, even if you do not feel lucky -  this week could be your week. If we manage to get 1 TPE, just one! That one TPE can gently push BjorkaBjorn towards VHL as they would be over 400 TPE.

If you are wondering is something like this the right thing to do? I kindly request that you look at the stats of BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson. They have played 26 games with 13 points. Those numbers are numbers for a player in desperate need for a change of scenery. If you then analyze the development curve of BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson, it points straight down. The trend is not looking positive for BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson, but we can change that! We can gift BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson an opportunity, not a guaranteed place in the sun, not money, not glory, but an opportunity.

Like I said, I have been in the game for a long time. Players like BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson need to be pushed a little to get the best out of them. You need to get them out of their comfort zone, and what better way to do that than to throw them into VHL?

Donate your TPE - help BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson!

Edited by jRuutu

• jRuutu changed the title to Community event: BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson to VHL! #DonateYourFantasyZonePoints!