postcore screamo saturday evening

hylands

i love being a minors gm, and i think it is one of the most rewarding jobs you can have in the league. but having a grand total of three active players on my team is a huge bummer. before the post complaining about recruitment was made there were five players on the team, but seeing the writing on the wall, i made a trade in order to build for next season and beyond. i really didn't want to because i was already operating at the bare minimum with one full line. on top of that, a less than stellar draft before i joined the team and we are in pretty rough shape.

now mexico sits second to last in the standings, with three players and an inactive goalie. it is nearly impossible to attract the small amount of waivers that do come through, and the users that are on the team don't enjoy getting shelled constantly. i'm not sure if the solution is more aggressive recruiting, or a league contraction, or something else completely. but i really want the vhlm to thrive again, and i hope we can find a way to breathe back some life in to the league in the very near future.