Race for Last Place Heating Up

Knight

Race for Last Place Heating Up

With only a few games left in Season 91, things are heating up in the race for last place. Three teams are vying for top odds in the upcoming draft lottery - Moscow Menace, Vancouver Wolves, and Warsaw Predators. All teams that are new to me (being so old) although I think Vancouver must have been a relocation from Quebec City, but it's not a great look for the younger franchises. Maybe it's easier for them to tank since they do not have the same historical weight of expectation of success year in and year out that some of the original teams have. Regardless, with only 5 points separating them it'll be something interesting to watch down the stretch. The odds on favourites are the Warsaw Predators who have still yet to play their backup goalie 8 times. Manning the net is DJ Fire Dragon who, with 633 TPE, somehow has never started more than 15 games in his career which coincidentally is about the same as his total number of posts on the forum. He is still dedicated to improvement though, seemingly claiming welfare and practice facility each week. True dedication from a member who never has gotten any real opportunity. An almost suspicious amount of dedication. I digress. Things should be spicy over the next week as we see how this plays out.