AGM Performance Review #1 "O.D. Willemson"

FrostBeard

Dragons_Forum_Sized.png

D.C. Dragons Official AGM Performance Review
Review #1 : AGM O.D. Willemson

Performance reviewed by independed reviewer "Johnny Froststache"

After being contracted by GM John Frostbeard, I Johnny Froststache, an individual who in no way knows anything about this Frostbeard fellow, am tasked to evaluate and review D.C. Dragons AGM O.D. Willemson and his performance in his position with D.C. Dragons. As an important note to transparency, D.C. Dragons have agreed to publish all their performance reviews. GM Frostbeard or anyone else in the management team WILL NOT be reviewed as part of this process. 

Monday, 13th of November, 1st Performance review meeting, organized in AGM O.D. Willemson. O.D. doesn't arrive to his own performance review, questions about where is he during the work hours start to come up. His private secretary and his secretary's secretary both have not showed up to work. One of them posted an Instagram story saying "Eatin ice-cream with my bossman, the BEST DAY EVAH!". Seems that spelling mistakes are meant to be there for an effect. 

Wednesday, 15th of November, 2nd Performance review meeting, organized in AGM O.D. Willemson office. AGM has once gain not showed up to his own performance review but has left a note saying "There is a new Lego set brb". Both his assistant and assistant's assistant are putting together Lego Millenium Falcon and have told me to go away and not be a bother to them. I feel insulted. 

Friday, 17th of November, 3rd Performance review meeting, organized in the arena cafe, O.D. Willemson was seen in the parking lot talking to Ben Laas and The Frenchman, after trying to catch up to him with a delicious Latte in my left hand, I tripped on a corner of the cafe rug and spilled the coffee on my new DnD inspired shirt. I felt disgusted that noone came to my rescue and the coffee shops workers just asked "Will you want a second one, dear?". After calming myself, noticed that O.D. Willemson, Ben Laas and The Frenchman have driven away in O.D. Willemson's Ford F150. 

Monday, 20th of November, 4th and Final performance review in GM John Frostbeard's Office. Both GM and AGM are not anywhere to be seen. Have filled a complaint to GM Frostbeard. Yet to receive any worthy respose. 

Official review and recommendation. 

O.D. Willemson has showed no real interest, value, activity or general respect towards the position he is holding within the D.C. Dragons organisation. His work ethic is lacking, his ability to work in this position in constantly compromised by his absence. There is no valuable insight, information of any quality or a substantial opinion that O.D. Willemson can offer to anything related to running a VHL franchise. 

As an individual who has no redemable qualities for this position, O.D. Willemson might very well be sabotaging D.C. Dragons franchise by existing in this field of work. After consulting with many professionals and individuals who have worked in hockey management for many years, I have come to consensus that O.D. Willemson in any other franchise would have been fired already. 

Reviewer recommendation

I recommend AGM O.D. Willemson would receive a salary increase and be signed indefinitely. 

Edited by FrostBeard

• FrostBeard changed the title to AGM Performance Review #1 "O.D. Willemson"