Ascended Legion

Triller

This graphic looks extremely professional with how you customized the Legion themed text to the last name. It looks like what an actual sports team would release for wallpapers. The Capitals jerseys turned blue are a great idea to apply the Legion theme (I guess since the logos are similar). Also the Toronto Legion wings being applied to the player that makes this graphic so unique and a great idea. The logos on the jerseys are also placed perfectly. I would have maybe added a bit more lighting filters to give this some depth - but this is still one of my favourite wall paper type graphics that I’ve seen here.

9.5/10

now this is a piece that feels rather uncommon comparatively to the fellow designers within the VHL community. great edges, fantastic composition and the layering of the subjects is phenomenal. the cool blues go so well together, and the ice textures used on the emblem in the background and the texture in the backdrop dance on the eye. the text work is just as flawless as the subject work, i love the emulation of the logo's design through the name text. the fontfaces used are sleek and have a satisfying contrast between the two. i love the overall sleek look. very professional. i would try and incorporate more shadows between the two subjects, but apart from that, this is industry standard and then some. good job! 

9.7/10