Anderson Speaks on New Opportunity

Theory

The next season is upon Anderson, and his eyes have been opened. In just his third season playing in the VHL system, Olumide is now on his third team. This time, however, it is one of promotion and promise, as he has been moved up to the VHLE, a league that is one step from the majors, and one that is more expansive than the previous one. As such, the Bratislava Watchmen are lucky winters of Anderson's services, which should help the team reach new heights - or at least, that is what Anderson is saying; Reports were able to catch the Left wing player at a practice for Team World and in asking him how he has felt throughout the seasons, he said this:

“I like to think that I am where I need to be and while the truth of the situation remains that I feel like I may have done well with another year in Philadelphia, I'm ready to take on the task of a new league with my new teammates. I've not been watching enough to know what the team needs from me specifically, but right now I'm sorry if focused on the classic and trying to bring glory for team world. Once that is done, we Watchmen will get together and see what needs to be worked on throughout the season with more knowledge and nuance”.

One can understand his desire to stay one more season in Philadelphia - after the run they had, which was what Anderson was looking for in that circuit, many fans wanted to see that team make another crack at the title. Alas, the team wasn't able to capitalize at the right time, and now time has progressed the staples of that team further than what could be hired in the VHLM. 

When asked about his plans for the upcoming season would be, he mentioned that he had some goals that were specific to him regarding the technical aspects of the game, saying:

“I'm not someone who played hockey all their life: it was quite a late pickup for me and I've been grateful for my spa along the Minor circuit, as they let me find myself on the ice, and the results came about well enough, I suppose. Now as I move to the next challenge, I also wish to be challenged more than I was before. I believe I've been very offensively oriented in previous seasons, but perhaps some technique with my deking or some defense would help round me out and allow for the game to really open up for me against tougher competition. As I said before, I'm not sure what my new team will want for me but I know that in addition to that I'll make some time to perfect skills that'll help me put my stamp on the game”.

Time will tell what Olumide will become: worth work, will he be an offensive dynamo for the team, or will things go a different path, leading to a defensive minded wing or perhaps a utility guy that acts as the glue for the team moving forward? Regardless of the answer, Anderson seems ready to tackle the challenge with open arms.

Edited by Theory
Spelling errors fix

Review: 9.5/10

Super well written article! I love how you bolded the parts where your player was talking it makes it really easy to follow! The article was a super smooth read and was enjoyable to read about your players journey and his promotion to the E! It is a really good time so I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!

grammar was well done, if you wanted to get really spicy you could add a picture or a couple titles but that’s just nitpicking. Overall this is very well done and I wish you the best of luck moving forward!