CAPTAIN 'MERICA

STZ

This is HOT! I love the NY Americans logo in the back. Also love the blue and red glares on the players gives a nice touch, the text fits pretty well to the graphic, the background is pretty good. Only thing I'd like to see is the nhl logo being replaced with the VHL logo trust me I also hate doing jersey swaps and also don't always do them so I'll let it slide, keeping the rangers logo was a smart idea since you don't really see it and saves you time. Awesome graphic good job. 10/10

The only thing that's keeping me from giving this a 10 is the lack of JC - I mean all you really needed to do was swap the NHL logo and erase the R's in the jerseys lol. Other than that - this is perfect and looks extremely professional. Very much like something you'd see on an actual team page. The text is perfect, the spacing on the bottom really makes this a unique design. There's also just enough red soft light to give the graphic some depth without getting too crazy. Filtering on the rends ais top notch as well.

9.9/10 😛