My Random VHL Thoughts That Are Better Than Flyersfan's

• I saw @Fire Tortorellahas returned to the league and wrote a post so I figured what the heck I would too
  • I realize that many members who weren't here years ago probably have no idea who we are - long story short me and Fire Tortella (formerly known as Flyersfan) joined the league way back in 2012, and both of us were GMs of VHLM and VHL teams (I won more cups), VHLM commishioners, and graders. Flyersfan did go on to be a VHL commishioner too. 
  • I remember back when we first joined the VHL @Victor was quite convinced I was Flyersfan's multi and not actually his brother, as he wound up checking out both of our Facebook pages to make sure we were actually real people who were brothers.
  • The reason Victor was so skeptical of us was this was shortly after the infamous Anderson incident. I don't remember the full story but this Anderson fella created say 10 players in the span of a few seasons all his multis? And was eventually discovered and banned but used IT tricks to just keep creating players. So every new member for a while was questioned for being Anderson. What a legend.
  • Many years after Victor initially checked out my facebook profile, we eventually became Facebook friends as he found out I was studying for a semester in London. Meeting Victor at a pub in London was pretty awesome, I was glad he was a normal nice person to talk to and not some internet weirdo. I did enjoy making up a story when Victor's IRL friend joined us later and asked how we met and we had a pre made up story about how I went to school with Victor in Vancouver and not that we were real life besties. 
  • I am really glad that @Gustavis still here. In addition to being an extremely nice person, his Town of Salem games he runs are awesome and was the only reason I stuck around for a while.

1 hour ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I am really glad that @Gustavis still here. In addition to being an extremely nice person, his Town of Salem games he runs are awesome and was the only reason I stuck around for a while.

Glad you are too! I'm not sure when I want to run a game next, but I haven't forgotten 👁️