Queef to LA

twists

Queef to LA

Right before S92 of the Victory Hockey League took place, Moscow made a mind bending move. They traded Eric Queefson to the LA Stars for a first round pick. This has caused Moscow to severely downgrade in their defense going from a 700 TPE player to an under 400 TPE player. When asked for comment about this move, @Spartan  said "I'm a bad GM, so naturally I make bad trades". Queefson was notified only minutes before the trade processed. When asked for comment, he responded, “He got me,” Queefson said of Spartan's trade of him. "That fucking Spartan boomed me". Queefson added, “He’s so bad,” repeating it four times. Queefson then said he wanted to add Spartan to the list of GMs he never plays for again.

Luckily for @InstantRockstar Queefson seems to have made an impact immediately. LA sits atop the standings for the North American conference, while Moscow is sadly in 3rd place in the European conference. Queefson and LA eye a continental cup while Spartan sits in the corner crying about his zero cup wins.