Deep dive into the top 7 VHLM team's goalies.

jake

Today, we will be doing a deep dive into the top 7 VHLM team's top TPE goalie. It will go in order from the top teams to the bottom teams. Now, let's get into it!

Las Vegas Aces - Hugo Boss
Hugo could have performed better, with a 0.897 save percentage. His goals-against average is 3.28. However, in the wins column, he's been a great goalie with a 10-1-1 record. The person who controls this player is a well-known member of the community (dil) I think he hasn't performed well but managed to have 10 wins due to the team scoring loads of goals. By the end of the season, I think Hugo will be elite.

Miami Marauders - Shaunca
Shaunca has performed incredibly with a 1.69 goals-against average and a 0.92 save percentage. He has held the net down well with an 8-1-1 record. He also has one shutout. I'd say this is one of the better goalies here in the VHLM. However, nearing the end of the season, Shaunca will be lagging behind other goalies due to Shaunca only doing welfare and practice each week.

Philadelphia Reapers - Jorgen Lovstrom
Jorgen has also performed great, with a 0.924 save percentage and a 2.18 goals-against average. They also have an 8-2-0 record and one shutout.  This goalie is capping almost every week with VSN pay. This player started out with 102 base TPE which is very good. I think this goalie at the end of the season will be an elite weapon.

So far, I feel like the past two goalies have both been better than Hugo, but haven't received the same weaponry that Las Vegas has.

Ottawa Lynx - Alexander ovieckin jr
This goalie is a big dropoff from previous goalies. Recording a 0.893 save percentage and a 3.43 goals-against average from Russia, this is a big weakness for Ottawa and will continue to be for the whole season. This is a 78 tpe goalie who is only doing practice and welfare each week. His team has been scoring a lot of goals, however, so he has a 7-3-2 record currently.

San Diego Marlins - Samuel Wazinski
Samuel Wazinski is an overwhelmingly average goalie, with a 0.912 save percentage and a 2.43 goals-against average. This goalie isn't performing too bad right now due to the high base tpe he started with. At the end of the season, he will be a weakness though due to only claiming welfare and practice each week.

Mexico City Kings -   Aleksanteri Kaskiniemi-Kekkonen
I like this goalie and in a different media spot, I made talking about each West conference team's strengths and weaknesses I did point Aleksanteri out. This is a great 145 tpe goalie who isn't performing well. To be honest, I don't know why. Their save percentage is 0.902 and goals-against average is 2.8. This is an average statline but this player should be performing much better than they are currently. I think at the end of the season, this player will be one of the top goalies in the VHLM stat-wise.

Houston Bulls - Ondrej Vencko
This goalie has been performing badly, but I have faith in Ondrej. Vencko has been capping every week and is a very dedicated first-gen. Ondrej has a 0.87 save percentage and a 3.37 goals-against average. I like this goalie and I am excited for what's to come later in the season.

That wraps up today's deep dive into the VHLM's goalies. Thank you for reading, and so long from Jake.
Claiming for the week ending 1/28 590 words

Edited by jake

Review:

A good introduction to the top 7 goalies of the VHLM. It's always interesting to see how much a top team carries a goaler versus a top goalie carrying the team. A different era, but one of my previous goalies finished with under a .900 save percentage but still had one of the lower goals against averages in the league. Would be interesting to see a comparison done between now and the end of the season on how these story lines change. Also, if you weren't aware, you can use the "@" sign and then the members name to tag the member and alert them that their player is mentioned.

On 1/16/2024 at 12:58 PM, jake said:

Philadelphia Reapers - Jorgen Lovstrom
Jorgen has also performed great, with a 0.924 save percentage and a 2.18 goals-against average. They also have an 8-2-0 record and one shutout.  This goalie is capping almost every week with VSN pay. This player started out with 102 base TPE which is very good. I think this goalie at the end of the season will be an elite weapon.

I'm pretty fucking lit