Interview with Logan Ninefingers

Scurvy

Oslo Tribune

Interview with Logan Ninefingers #32

Reporter: “Good evening, Logan, were happy to have you with us.  Were at the 20 game mark in the European season and Oslo is 8-10-2, in second to last.  The Storm have shown glimpses of greatness.  What does Oslo need to do to be more consistent?”

Logan: “We have had some trouble putting the puck in the net on a consistent basis.  Were the lowest scoring club and that falls on me too.  We’re working out the kinks and I think the next 20 games you will see a more potent offense.”

Reporter: “Often times rivalries get overlooked in the competitive VHLE.  Who would you say your biggest team and player rivals are?”

Logan: “That’s easy.  Cologne and Stockholm for sure.”  Each game with Cologne is intense and there is tension just under the surface.  Their rink is nasty to play in and there are very good.  I really look forward to playing them.”

Biggest player rival, well, that has to be my nemesis, Guntis Gavilrovs @Girts.  He is a monster sized dman who is difficult to play against on both ends of the ice.  We battled hard in the minors against each other, and that hate has just spilled over to the E now.  We’re both big, strong, mean, and want to win so each game is a war.  Next year we will be on the same team but for now, we battle. 

Reporter: “Well Logan, we appreciate the time and we wish you and Oslo the very best for the rest of the season.”

Logan:Thank you.  And if you run into Guntis, let him know I am coming” 

Edited by Scurvy

5 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Now boys remember to keep it clean as we don`t need any life long animosity as we are all Wolves soon!!

Were just trying to make our time in the E worth while