asdfterq634e54t yndfg snf gtdher5yw ur6t

rory

"Chip and a chair, that's how we're playing it now. We're still at the table, we're not going away. We have a weird system built here in New York, and these pieces just need time to adjust to Americans hockey. I'm not worried in the slightest, if there's any team that can pop off a 17 game win streak to finish the season it's us."

Bold words coming from New York Americans goaler WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW following the trade made with Warsaw to acquire Clueless Wallob and Alfred Champagne, and subsequent games played since. The Americans goaler has not spoken to media since the trade - as veteran goaler Clueless Wallob @DMaximus came in to supplant the young Mongolian between the pipes.

"They've been a great influence to me, since I was young. We both represented Asia during the world juniors, I hope to wear the World sweater in the world championships. The numbers are a bit of a lie, we play a unique style in the D zone, the way our defenseman move and center makes plays. I'm benefiting from it being the only VHL system to play in, he's got 7 seasons and 5 coaches to work around."