Molly the Cat retirement interview

JCarson

Official Announcement 

On Monday February 5th Molly the Cat’s agent submitted the official resignation of Molly the Cat to London United front offices. It was a sad moment but one that Molly the Cat knew must happen.  

Molly the Cat had these words: 

I want to start by thanking the organization for putting their trust in me. Being made captain in my rookie year was a huge honor, one I took very seriously and hope that I lived up to. I want to thank the various players that I have had the chance to play with, learn from and grow with. There were so many great individuals who taught me so much about hockey, and myself. I could never list them all here. I will never forget them, and I expect our friendship to continue for years to come. 

To the fans of London United, thank you for your constant support. Please keep cheering the team, encouraging them, celebrating with them. As players we strive each day to be our best for you, to be worthy of the team’s name and to bring the championship to the city and the fans we play for. It was an amazing honor to bring the Continental Cup to London during my captaincy and our goal is to do it this year as well.  

I know that I must say goodbye, but I also know the team is well cared for. I like you, will be a lifetime fan of the London United. I get to join your voices, join in your hope, to see the Continental Cup once again be paraded down the streets of London. 

We are London, We are United. 

5 hours ago, JCarson said:

Official Announcement 

On Monday February 5th Molly the Cat’s agent submitted the official resignation of Molly the Cat to London United front offices. It was a sad moment but one that Molly the Cat knew must happen.  

Molly the Cat had these words: 

I want to start by thanking the organization for putting their trust in me. Being made captain in my rookie year was a huge honor, one I took very seriously and hope that I lived up to. I want to thank the various players that I have had the chance to play with, learn from and grow with. There were so many great individuals who taught me so much about hockey, and myself. I could never list them all here. I will never forget them, and I expect our friendship to continue for years to come. 

To the fans of London United, thank you for your constant support. Please keep cheering the team, encouraging them, celebrating with them. As players we strive each day to be our best for you, to be worthy of the team’s name and to bring the championship to the city and the fans we play for. It was an amazing honor to bring the Continental Cup to London during my captaincy and our goal is to do it this year as well.  

I know that I must say goodbye, but I also know the team is well cared for. I like you, will be a lifetime fan of the London United. I get to join your voices, join in your hope, to see the Continental Cup once again be paraded down the streets of London. 

We are London, We are United. 

vpG8v3O.png

hdxaZUF.png

the bestest cat