Milo Fox Prospect Scouting Report

fox GIF

Name: Milo Fox
Nationality: Iceland
Position: D

The 21 year old prodigy hailing from Iceland, has swiftly emerged as a rising star in the world of professional hockey. Born amidst the frosty fjords, Milo's passion for hockey ignited at a young age when his natural talent and determination emerged the moment he stepped onto the ice. Since then, Milo's journey to and from the rink has been nothing short of remarkable, and his rise to extreme heights has been a pleasure to watch. Now that Milo has made the move to North America, it remains to be seen where he will land when it comes to both the VHLM and VHL draft. For now, his destination resides on the coast of Eastern Canada, Halifax. But Milo does not worry about the transition, he's used to the cold. 

Pros

Slapshot – Fox possesses a slapshot that strikes fear into opposing goalies. With explosive power, his shot blazes toward the net and can be both precise and unstoppable. Milo's slapshot is a weapon on the ice that leaves defenders trembling in their skates.

Decision Making – Fox's decision-making prowess on the ice is high, as he regularly displays a high IQ for the game. With the keen instincts of a seasoned veteran, he anticipates plays before they unfold, orchestrating plays with finesse. Whether it's choosing the perfect pass or seizing scoring opportunities, Milo's mind is consistently leading his team to victory.

Speed– Fox's powerful strides propel him effortlessly past skaters, leaving opponents in his wake. With his agility and explosive acceleration, Milo's speed makes him a force to be reckoned with.

Cons

Leadership – Fox's leadership skills are a work in progress. As he matures, fostering better communication and leading by example will enhance his effectiveness. By inspiring teammates and making decisive decisions under pressure, Milo can evolve into a formidable leader both on and off the ice.

Checking – Fox shows promise, yet refinement is needed. By mastering timing and positioning, he can deliver checks with a greater effect while minimizing any penalties he might take. Developing physical strength and honing his awareness will elevate his checking game, transforming him into a force on the ice.

Strength – Fox's journey to the highest level of competition faces a hurdle if his current lack of physical strength remains the same. Milo will need to dedicate himself to rigorous strength training and conditioning programs, so he can bridge the gap, and compete against the strongest opponents the VHL will have to offer.

(414 words)

Edited by Tate

For those who will wonder, the updaters say that the above is written 97% by AI. 

Now, they might respond to this and show you that they ran a test to determine that the 97% was true. I’ve been told that my test was the highest score they’ve ever encountered when running their test to track AI.

I find that to be an incredible discovery. I know a few of the updaters, especially some who I suspect reviewed my post. But 97% is a slap in the face, and your test is broken. If they had told me that mine was flagged and showed a  reasonable percentage, then I might have bothered arguing with them. But 97%? I don’t care what you post below - I wrote the above, and I was really proud of it.  

I take pride in what I do, and I’m going to leave my glorious 97% here for all to see what I did. Take care, and thank you for calling me a robot. 

Adieu

Edited by Tate

1 minute ago, Tate said:

Bullying is a great look for you and your role. 

What do you mean? It may come as a surprise to you since you think im out to get you or something but I had no hand in whatever this post had been assessed as. I thought it was your attempt at coming back with a clean slate and trying to give you support.

1 minute ago, Baozi said:

What do you mean? It may come as a surprise to you since you think im out to get you or something but I had no hand in whatever this post had been assessed as. I thought it was your attempt at coming back with a clean slate and trying to give you support.

For those who believe he is being sincere, he wrote his comment before I finished mine.

That means that word of what happened with me traveled behind the scenes (likely on discord) and he found out that I had been denied. So, the first thing he did was come and leave a sarcastic remark above (which is exactly what that was) knowing full well what had already happened behind the scenes with me.

This test I have just completed now determines that Fong is an asshole, a bully, and just about the worst person to have ever been appointed moderator of this site. You can kindly go fuck yourself, friend. 

4 minutes ago, Tate said:

This test I have just completed now determines that Fong is an asshole, a bully, and just about the worst person to have ever been appointed moderator of this site. You can kindly go fuck yourself, friend. 

Brother in Christ I think you’re over blowing it man.

However, I am curious how they test this cause most AI testers detects that the US constitution is written by AI

4 minutes ago, Adrest245 said:

as a totally active and well-respected member of the VHL, I say this is not AI. Free my guy Tate, he did nothing wrong

I know you're joking, but I'm curious to see what people get if they take the text and run it through an AI detection tool of their choosing.

8 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

Brother in Christ I think you’re over blowing it man.

However, I am curious how they test this cause most AI testers detects that the US constitution is written by AI

They’ll probably reveal some of it, but listen, I spent more time on my scouting report than I did my bio because I had a vision for it. I spent probably two hours going over it and I was still editing it after I posted it. 

I was excited to be back. I want to believe the updaters are sincere because I like a lot of them, and I do trust their integrity. However, what can I do with 97%? I would have to galaxy brain my PTs to make sure I don’t do a good job. No thank you.

Also, Fong is straight up lying and is taking an opportunity to take a shot at me. First chance he had, he took it. That’s an angry person at their core. No ifs ands or buts about it. He can say what he wants to say, but I see who he is, and so have many who have left this league. Maybe one day the people upstairs will finally do something about it. 

Edited by Tate

The individual in question is undoubtedly innocent of utilizing ChatGPT for their article, as the reliance on AI detectors to identify authorship is inherently flawed. These systems often struggle to accurately attribute text to specific individuals, leading to potential misjudgments. Factors such as style variation, shared linguistic patterns, and the vast pool of online content can contribute to inaccuracies in detecting authorship. Therefore, it is essential to exercise caution before making assumptions about an individual's actions based solely on the output of AI detectors, recognizing the limitations and potential for error in these technologies.

I definitely wrote this reasoning to why he's innocent

22 minutes ago, Tate said:

For those who believe he is being sincere, he wrote his comment before I finished mine.

That means that word of what happened with me traveled behind the scenes (likely on discord) and he found out that I had been denied. So, the first thing he did was come and leave a sarcastic remark above (which is exactly what that was) knowing full well what had already happened behind the scenes with me.

Hey i thought we would try to get back on neutral footing so I was trying to give your post a show of support.  There was no actual judgement and I have no part in this. Just wanted to be friendly thats all.