Don't Draft Nabakov in the first round

fonziGG

Season 3 Please GIF by The Simpsons

The only reason I say this is primarily, I will eventually go inactive. Likely due to IRL reasons. I've been there where I drafted a guy first overall and then he went IA on my ass in like 20 mins (@Zetterberg) however I forgive thee. Point is, I don't want to be that guy. I don't want the pressure of a top pick to loom on me. I don't want to be the main guy on the roster. I just wanna chill and have fun and update when I want and when I can. Between having a child and tending to my wife, I really won't care about the VHL nor should I. Draft me, plan my player out and use him to win if you can if not, use him to tank I suppose? Point is, I don't really give a shit. Just don't waste a high pick on this guy cause I'm warning you now, he's gonna be a shitty earning player :kekw:

And if you're the GM who drafts me in the first round, I'm sorry lmao. You're a dumbass. Read this shit, I warned you fam. I'm going to be a disappointment. The rest of my build is probably going to be 99 Leadership if it was up to me.