From the Ashes

Triller

Extremely amazing graphic. The fact you have three renders with three jersey changes of THREE different colored jerseys confirms the work and effort you put into making this. You blended the stocks really well here and everything flows together perfectly. Normally I say the graphics needs more lighting, but with this poster theme it doesn't need anything else. What makes this graphic perfect to me is the text you have at the bottom. Last time the first name was kind of scratched on to me, but this time it works so well. Other than the 3D modelling you've done, this has been my favorite graphic from you.

10/10 for me.

Review:
MAN, this is what graphics are all about dude. Like I don't even know where to begin with this graphic. It is quite honestly one of the best graphics I've seen on the website ever, maybe even ever. That's not even me tryna reach a word cap, like this is genuinely such a fire ass graphic. If the Aces end up winning the Founder's Cup this season, I want to commission you for graphics for the team absolutely. This is FIRE bro!