My current thoughts on my player and the VHL after my first season VHLM with New Mexico

Hello, I'm FreshOceanCod I have been in VHL for a couple of months now. I have played through my first season and want to give you my opinion about. (note there might be many errors because I just woke from a nap before writing this)

Expectations and thoughts:
So I wasn't expecting much from my player I created who is Ocean Codoller, but I would say that all my expectation were surpassed. 

- I wasn't expecting to get many too any points this season, but at the end of my season I ended off with 57 points in 72 games played which is not bad seeing this as my first season.

- I was not sure how my time with New Mexico would be hoping it would not end horribly, but everything was fine. I got a lot of help from GMs and players.

- Playoffs, I thought my team was going to do well during the playoffs, but we had an unfortunate series losing 4 to 3 in 7 games.

My player (Ocean Codoller):

- Overall my player turned out "ok", I wasn't expecting my player to get a point per game, but I wanted my player to atleast do well in its first season which I think it did.
- I tried to create a two-way player-maker with my player. It has turned out alright still need many improvements, but overall not a bad start with the type of player I want to create.

- I think the best thing my player is doing right now is play-making which is a good thing, but my players defence was so ass that I think it's worse than a starting defence man who just joined VHL.
- My players performance in the playoffs was mid, nothing really special, but nothing really good only getting 3 pts in 7 games played.

Off season:
- Right now my off-season started early with a tough 4 to 3 series in the 1 round in the playoffs in VHLM.

- I have gotten some offers by teams that might be interested in my player which is pretty cool.

- I have gotten more tips from other GMs in the league about gaining more TPE and not relying on just welfare. (that is why I'm writing this article)

- I got on a JST team, but my players performance there has been horrible.

- My main focus right now is to just focus on improving my player as much as possible.

- My player got released from New Mexico so I guess I'm draft eligible in the 93-94 season VHLM, but I don't know if I will get drafted, but I do hope so. Which team? Any team, I don't really care.

The future:
- I really don't know what to expect, but I hope my performance in JST improves because it has been a complete ass of a performance.
- VHLM draft is coming up soon and that is going to be a very interesting reason being I have never been drafted yet and just been signed to a team.
- VHLE draft is coming up soon as well and I don't think I will be drafted there yet, but I think I have a chance, but not a very high one.
-  I will be trying to improve my player as much as possible again that is my main goal with my player at the moment and in the future.
- There's a high chance that I will not be in New Mexico again in VHLM and that means I might be on another team which I hope goes well there, but only time will tell I guess.

Final thoughts:
I hope everything goes well in the future and like I said earlier my main goal is to improve my player as much as possible, but that is really it.

Edited by FreshOceanCod

• FreshOceanCod changed the title to My current thoughts on my player and the VHL after my first season VHLM with New Mexico