Far From Home, Close To My New Home In Oslo!

Being a ninth round pick, I know expectation for me are at a minimum right now but I'm excited to make my debut in the big Euro league and prove any doubter wrong. I think this season is going to be a turning point in my short career so far. I haven't had the most flashiest rookie season in the VHLM and I'm anxious to begin this next season on the right foot. I only had a small talk with the GM so far and I believe in this team and the spirit surrounding us to lead our group to the great honors. I'm currently trying to shape myself into a shoot first type of player with a discreet strong passing game. I want to help the team upfront without being a liability in all other area of the ice. Knowing that Oslo has some veterans retiring by the end of next season, I want to absorb and implement has much of their knowledge as possible in my life and career. So far, every player and every General Manager or Assistant General Manager I've played with have been supportive in discovering everything the leagues has to offer and I can only wish them all the success and well being in the rest of their playing and managing career. After hearing my name in the draft the other day, I went back in the earlier rounds and I realized I'm going to be playing with a few players I've played with last season and can't wait to regroup with them and support our new team for the foreseeable future.  The current JST and the PRO-AM did humble me a lot and showed me a lot of my sides I need to work on and improve. Currently, I'm still trying to settle-in to my new appartement in Oslo which is not an easy task to be so far away from all I've known all my life so far. I look forward to being, hopefully, an essential part and solid foundation for this team for the rest of my career. In the end, I can only wish for the better for everyone into his league, current or past players and Manager. All I have to say to finish this little introduction, let's keep this league competitive for seasons to come and push each other to become a better self. Can't wait to see everyone on the ice once the season start. 

Good Day from my new home in Oslo.

429 words