Things I wish to see added in VHL

Hello, my I'm FreshOceanCod and this post is basically all the thing I wish should be added to the VHL in my personal opinion. (Note: I just woke up from a 3 and half hour sleep and there might many mistakes)

Jersey numbers:
-I wish the VHL added a system that when a team drafts you and puts you on your active roster it will force you to pick a number. I believe this is pretty cool to added reason being it allows more customisation of players in the league which is always a cool thing to see.

-I also think this would be a cool idea because this will make finding players more easily on a team then trying to find a players name all the time, which could be frustrating because not everyone knows a players name

-I believe the number should be added with the players name during a game. Example: (36) John Doe - Scores.

Sponsorship: 

- I believe the league can create sponsorship for teams and players allowing a cool experience for a team to maybe spread a message in the league that they want to spread or show. 

- Sponsorship for teams could be advertising a fake media piece for fun and TPE, also sponsoring community discords  that can act like fake business for fun for sponsorship. Another thing could be teams sponsorship teams, like a VHLE team sponsoring a VHLM.

- Sponsorship for players should equal in TPE. I believe this should happen by a player getting a sponsorship and making a positive post about it, which can lead to TPE rewards.

Team jerseys:

- I wish this would be implemented for every team to have a team uniform that is visible for everyone and this could be related back to jersey numbers for a team. I understand this is already part of graphic designing, but it would be very cool to see every team have a jersey.

- I believe team jerseys should interesting designs about the team and the team city to make the team jerseys to feel more different then just plain old regular jerseys.

- I believe also that this would allow teams to build an identity and lore/history behind jersey creation as well.

Team arenas:

- I believe this would be a very cool thing to add because again this would allow teams to build more identity and just very cool to see teams have custom name arena during simulation, rather than just home and away. 

- I believe also this would allow teams to make up lore and history of why the arena was built. Of course of all of this is fictional, but it would be very cool to see added.

- My last this why I wish team arenas were added is that I believe this makes a team feel like they're more in actual video game then fiction, but that is just me in my honest opinion.

Final opinion:

All of these ideas just came off the top of my head and I have no real intention of any of this being an actual thing, but it would be cool to see. Of course I'm doing this all for TPE and hope peopel agree with what I have to say about this league.