Robin Sierra's "Signed" Graphic for the Halifax 21st

A lot to like on this graphic!  First off, the background collage is really cool.  The taped together pieces add a lot of interest to the image!  I am not sure whether the pieces of the background are custom or if you found the whole background online but either way, it is a great addition!  I like the text and that you included what it was called.  Makes stealing those fancy fonts so much easier! lol  I like the edge work on the player image as well, adds some good texture.  Couple things I might recommend would be to incorporate the Halifax logo in there somewhere.  Always an easy way to add more visual interest.  The other thing would be to make his actual signature much larger.  Poor Sierra must have got a hand cramp signing this lol  Good work overall, I love when new members join and start putting up images.  I like watching the progression as they get deeper into the league!  8/10!

Thanks! Every part of this is hand-made. Here's a version with all the layers separated:
img%5D

My thing with the Halifax logo is that imo the colour theory would be off. To counteract this, the city you see in the breakdown is Halifax. It's also where Pier 21 is located, granted you can't see it in the finished image. 
img%5D

Also, with Sierra's signature, I took a lot of inspiration from Seattle Kraken's announcement of Vince Dunn agreeing to terms, and that includes his player signature (for like jerseys and pucks and stuff), and I thought that would be really cool for Sierra to do. 

On 3/20/2024 at 5:40 AM, ethanjaeda said:

Thanks! Every part of this is hand-made. Here's a version with all the layers separated:
img%5D

My thing with the Halifax logo is that imo the colour theory would be off. To counteract this, the city you see in the breakdown is Halifax. It's also where Pier 21 is located, granted you can't see it in the finished image. 
img%5D

Also, with Sierra's signature, I took a lot of inspiration from Seattle Kraken's announcement of Vince Dunn agreeing to terms, and that includes his player signature (for like jerseys and pucks and stuff), and I thought that would be really cool for Sierra to do. 

That is awesome!  Thank you for the breakdown!  Great layering with all these elements.