I need to go to the loo

BOOM

• 4 weeks later...

Review:

Finally, a closeup of a player with ultra detail, well done sir. I like the theme and it seems to fit in with your multi render style that you are know for. The format is a bit off, but to be expected with such a small graphic. Good use of this color palette, it works well with the team. I like the text even though the logo overlay makes it a tad hard to read. It is a graphic that looks good and well done. I am impressed with the detail of the render's face. Great job.

9.5/10

Yea this is so dope. The Nashville Predators jerseys are perfect to use for the wild - especially with the saturation. The jersey change is almost perfect (could use some warping on the logo with the way the jersey is) and the flushed out filer brings the whole thing together. The render on  the left side and a more detailed background on the left really balance out the layout of this sig. The text creative with using the logo as the design  and I like the extra detail to add "WILD" to the pants. The first name text was a little hard to pick out, but otherwise this is another great BOOM sig.

9.75/10