Oaks

Frank

• 3 weeks later...

Review:

Wow, I really like the looks of this graphic. The background is insanely good and fits the theme extremely well. I like the approach of not using the team logo but an awesome looking wolf instead, well done. The render has a great look and contrasts extremely well with the muted colors of the background. I find this to magnify the focal point to the highest level. The text is top notch although it blends into the background a bit but still looks great. I think one point should be made about your lighting at the top. In my opinion, this was not needed. Or, if you have a light source at the top, you should have it lighting up the elements it directly effects, or should effect. Overall, this is a kickass graphic. Great job.

9.5/10

Beautiful graphic, it's really tough to work with and cut out hair but you did a perfect job.  Incorporating animals is sigs is always fun, and luckily for Wolves players they get one that looks fucking sick.  Love how you made the blonde hair and players face pop, with almost a grungy contrast to it to fit the theme of the rest of the sig.  Font is on point as always and the bubbles are a great touch. 10/10

Graphic Review

It sucks getting trivia wrong because then I have to go down the list of graphics and put my inexperienced two cents in, so here goes!

At first glance, my response was “Wow” this is a good graphic.  I like what popped out right away, the player, mysterious and unfettered.  The Wolves logo behind is perfect because it adds to the no nonsense of what Annie Oaks is telling the viewer, “Don’t Fuck with Me.”  I like how the wolf blends in with the player and the wolf shows teeth, bad ass.  

The selection of the shades of black really add to the graphic and makes everything blend in really good.  The size of the player is not overbearing and the signature is located at a spot in the graphic that emphasizes its importance but with dominating the graphic.  The font choice is good and works well with the wolf.  I think this is the first graphic of yours that I have paid attention to, and I see that you have serious graphic talent.  I really like this graphic.  

Score 10/10