What would I do if I had a chance to create my own VHLM team

What would I do if I had my own team in VHLM? It would be hard to say, but I would want my team to be different from any other team in the league at the moment. (I just woke up writing this so there are probably many errors)

What would the team name be?

The team name in my opinion would be something that is different from every other team in the VHLM, but what would it be? I would say I would like the name to be something that is not really common nor really used a lot. I would say the team name I would use is the Dumpster Fires. You may ask why I would choose this name, but I say why not because the whole goal of my team name is to give a false impression to any team facing the Dumpster Fires. For example If you were to play a team called the Dumpster Fires you would think they are complete garbage and you could easily beat them, but you don't actually know because you don't anyone on that team. This is why I like the name and believe this should be actually used by a real team.

Where would the Dumpster Fires be located at?

I want a place where hockey is common, has a big market, and where money can be made easily. The area I would choose would most likely be in North America, and I believe I know where the perfect location would be for the Dumpster Fires. I say the area would be Quebec City. You may ask why, but I would ask you how dumb you are to not choose this place to have a hockey team at. I believe if the Dumpster Fires are the perfect fit for Quebec City because it allows people to think it a really weak hockey place with the name Dumpster Fire, but you would be falsely mistaken  because the team would most likely be good.  I think it's also the perfect area because people in Quebec City might like the amazing name Dumpster Fire in French and it would be Feux de poubelle, which sounds pretty hot in my opinion I won't lie and I think everyone would like that name there  in Quebec City.

What would the team colours be? 

I believe the Quebec City colours are outdated and need a new make over. So the colours I will choose are purple (indigo) and white and the jerseys would look like the Toronto or the Detroit. I believe the colours have a very unique look that no one really wants to use. So why not have it. You may think this does not match Quebec, and you are 100 percent right because I do not really care about the colour I just want the team to look good because if you look horrible you play horrible. So that is why I chose those very clean colours to be a part of the Quebec City Dumpster Fires.

My finale thoughts:

This was all a joke.

4 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

Finally someone who heeds Ahma's @Ahma and Frosty's @FrostBeard call for a Quebec based Franchise.

There is only one option sir:

Vancouver Wolves have to move back to Quebec. No other alternative. 

Also @FreshOceanCod this is one killer article - great job comrade! 

3 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

There is only one option sir:

Vancouver Wolves have to move back to Quebec. No other alternative. 

Also @FreshOceanCod this is one killer article - great job comrade! 

Okay let's say Vancouver is relegated because they are bankrupt and movie in ingnominy to Quebec and change their name to 'Feux de Poubelle'?