UghSike Again

Reviewing this!

Like what @Triller said, we need more animated work! Very well done putting this together! The way that you have all the layers move independently of one another is a nice touch. Same goes for the effect moving as well. A few notes: it's a bit washed out - there's a lot of bright colors going on here and they tend to blend with one another once they are stacked on each other, like the 'O' is Oslo at the end of the gif. Some black outlines with a gaussian blur applied would look good. The jersey swap is also super, super clean. Didn't even notice you swapped the logo at first. All that said, I don't even know how to do a gif or animate so I can't speak to the animation itself, I'm just impressed to have moving pictures for a change haha

9/10 just fix the washing out. :D

51 minutes ago, Vice said:

Reviewing this!

Like what @Triller said, we need more animated work! Very well done putting this together! The way that you have all the layers move independently of one another is a nice touch. Same goes for the effect moving as well. A few notes: it's a bit washed out - there's a lot of bright colors going on here and they tend to blend with one another once they are stacked on each other, like the 'O' is Oslo at the end of the gif. Some black outlines with a gaussian blur applied would look good. The jersey swap is also super, super clean. Didn't even notice you swapped the logo at first. All that said, I don't even know how to do a gif or animate so I can't speak to the animation itself, I'm just impressed to have moving pictures for a change haha

9/10 just fix the washing out. :D

Thank you for the review! I made a couple of edits to the lettering and a couple of different animations. OSLO-STORM-20240401-161556-0001.gif

10 minutes ago, UghSike said:

Thank you for the review! I made a couple of edits to the lettering and a couple of different animations. OSLO-STORM-20240401-161556-0001.gif

BOOM! Huge improvement!