12 TPE is 12 TPE

Misty

There are a handful of tasks that one could do to earn TPE, some doing as many of them as possible to upgrade their players attributes as much as they can in hopes of making a potential hall of famer or maybe just so that they can make a difference on their respective team. There’s probably a few ways that someone could earn 12 TPE, I’ve only found two ways myself, one with welfare and one without. 

With welfare, which is 4 TPE on it’s own but it limits your capped TPE to 10. Of course if you do an article, a press conference, and tap that little practice facility button you cap out relatively quickly. Getting the full 12 TPE can be a little tricky, I normally opt to do trivia for the 2 TPE, which can cuck you if you get it wrong but it’s worth trying for that little bonus.

Without welfare it’s basically the same thing, though instead of hitting that welfare button, you can make a graphic or write 500 words for a media spot, 2000 words for a good 4 weeks, either one of these getting you 6 TPE. You can still do the trivia too, which bumps your weekly TPE earnings up to 14.

211 words