Thoughts on potential currently active Hall of Famers

• Admin

It's roughly the midpoint of the season which means soon I will be putting up the HOF ballot up for BOG discussion. Most of you will see the results of that discussion and vote in around a month or so when the induction is announced in the off-season.

Anyway, I like to use this time to look ahead at who currently playing might be joining the ballot after their retirement and on this occasion will share the (not particularly detailed) thought process.

S85 draftees: John Jameson @Frank and Jesse Teno @aimkin are slam dunk Hall of Famers in my mind, perhaps even both first ballot entries. Teno has the two utterly dominant playoff runs in S88 and S92, plus a league-best regular season in S91 in between, and an overall consistent body of work dragging London to becoming an elite franchise. Jameson maybe had less trophies than expected, but is on track for a fourth 100-point season, has been ever-present in the Boulet conversation and also has transformed a middling franchise in Prague. Doubt anyone else from S85 makes it.

S86: The Frenchman's @OrbitingDeath case is gathering pace, having won his first championship and individual trophy last season and likely adding to that in S93. Lachlan Summers @kirbithan is in the same boat as Teno, maybe needs another strong season to be slam dunk but has done enough for the ballot. Time is running out for the rest of the draft class and too early to tell for anyone younger.