Gimme dat TPE

Beketov

• Commissioner

Another week of backup simming means another week of needing to do the peasant supplemental tasks so more random word vomit for TPE!

It appears the VHLM Schedule was screwed up and became only 70 games per team; so that's fun. We have a plan so everything should be fine soon but yeah, bit of a panic moment to wake up to I gotta say.

DC Managed to scrape out a quick 6 game win streak to stabilize a bit but man was that ever a plummet for like 2 weeks. Went from being top in the league by a decent margin to barely in the playoffs with individual performances taking a similar nosedive. Safe to say I don't expect Calaway to end up on the Labatte ballot again this season. Like I didn't expect it coming into the season anwyay but with how things started I did have some hope... until I had to sim and then we took a fast drive off a short cliff.

Trivia continues to be easy and I continue to believe people just aren't looking.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Safe to say I don't expect Calaway to end up on the Labatte ballot again this season.

I'm curious who you think will be on the ballot. If Calaway isn't on the ballot, I think they are the first or second off the ballot depending on whether it's a three or four-player ballot. McFleury, Stone, Jokinen, Braun, Calaway. Those are the five I see as the potential candidates.

It's obviously a formality, as McFleury is 100% winning, so I'm more interested in who ends up on the All-VHL teams.