Another successful fantasy season

It was another successful fantasy season for me, as I won my VHFL group and finished 19th in Super Coach, just narrowly missing out on the 5 TPE payout. Although my Super Coach finish coudl have been better, I am satisfied with the result given that I spent over 50% of my budget on my two defensemen because I anticipated an amazing season from Skor McFleury and I wasn't going to not include Jacob Stone.

I'm not going to say I'm the best when it comes to these fantasy games (perhaps I will do some research to see who actually achieves the best results), but I am quite pleased with my performances. Just looking at how I have done during Jacob Stone's career, I have never received below 4 TPE for either VHFL or Super Coach. In seven VHFL seasons, I have three 1sts, two 2nds, and two 3rds. As for Super Coach, my worst finish by percentile was 0.667; and I have twice finished above 0.930, in five seasons.

Since I need a few more words, I glanced over the Super Coach payouts just to see if there was a name that stuck out as a high finish season after season, and I would say that @hedgehog337 was probably the best, at least when they were participating. From S88 to S91, they finished first, fifth, second, and first.