Personal Mock

Boomcheck

S41 Round One Order

1. Seattle Bears
2. Stockholm Vikings (From Toronto Legion)
3. Davos Dynamo HC
4. Stockholm Vikings
5. Helsinki Titans
6. Seattle Bears (From Quebec City Meute)
7. Davos Dynamo HC (From Calgary Wranglers)
8. Davos Dynamo HC (From Cologne Express)
9. Stockholm Vikings (From New York, via Quebec)
10. Toronto Legion (From Riga Reign)

1 • Seattle Bears :sea:

Niklaus Mikaelson

Goaltender :osl:

298 TPE

Best goaltender in this draft and Seattle is just getting started in their rebuild. They need someone they can rely for the 8 seasons back in net to make sure they build proper. He looks to be on a strong pace and will likely be selected first overall. Likely is taking it lightly, I believe Barnst-- I mean, Mikaelson to be a complete lock. Lots of teams have been looking to get their hands on him but the Bears won the lottery and got prime pickings.

2 • Stockholm Vikings :sto:

Jack Kowalski

Defenseman :osl:

224 TPE

Jack is the best skater in this draft in terms of skill and potential, I also think this is a lock at second because of Stockholm's need. What are they in need of? Pretty much everything at this point but defense will be a high priority. He's worked hard to get up to this point and should be a cornerstone on any team's future defense. He will be right in the VHL next season so teams will be happy enough to have him.

3 • Davos Dynamo HC :dav:

Teuvo Ruutu

Defenseman :min:

193 TPE

I'm going to give IR the benefit of the doubt here and believe that he can be a great fit for Davos up here. I personally think he can be a solid addition to a team that lacks any real assets other than what would be Freedom McJustice. He will start up in the VHL next season too and has the potential to be a great backbone for any defense.

4 • Stockholm Vikings :sto:

Gifford Shock

Center :brt:

190 TPE

Stockholm is in dire need of a center with the departure of Lindberg and he will be a good play for Williams to play with. Fresh off of winning a Founder's Cup, Stockholm could use a player that knows how to win. He's a complete lock to go in the top-5 and any team would be lucky to have a guy like Noah.

5 • Helsinki Titans :hel:

Jakob Ackerman

Defenseman :min:

162 TPE

The Helsinki Titans are pretty much set at forward, especially after bringing in a star player like Naomi Young to try and off-set the loss of Daemon Tyrael. They lost a key defenseman through retirement and trade so they will need someone else to grow into the role. Ackerman could be that defenseman and he looks to be solid for the Titans and he could definitely play in the VHL if he so wished. I've been impressed with James and hope he can keep his job up to rake in all the TPE he has been getting.

6 • Seattle Bears :sea:

Rift Pajodcast

Center :min:

181 TPE

Woot! Finally, someone will take the great Pajodcast. I think Corco could have gone higher but I doubt he wants to play for a team he stepped down from GMing so the drop can be expected but he will be a great guy for Seattle if they do pick him up I'm one of those guys that didn't think to take Pajodcast too seriously but he's proven me wrong and amassed enough TPE to even start in the VHL. I'm impressed and props to Corco because I think he will make another great player.

7 • Davos Dynamo HC :dav:

Kyle Kingma

Right Wing :min:

158 TPE

He's been rising up the charts and with the hire of Kingma now being GM for the Ottawa Lynx sealed the deal. He may not be the highest in TPE but he's getting there and has worked hard all season after being a waiver wire pick up. I wish him luck and i'm sure Davos would love a guy like this in their organization.

8 • Davos Dynamo HC :dav:

Mario De Rossi

Right Wing :brt:

153 TPE

But if they take Kingma at right wing, what use is Mario? This guy is also a VHLM GM. and I don't think Davos will have to worry much with Freedmon McJustice on his way at the center position. This team lacks any proper assets and the line of Kingma-McJustice-De Rossi would be nice to see in the VHL.

9 • Stockholm Vikings :sto:

Fedir Okranitz

Goaltender :yuk:

130 TPE

Swiper no swiping! Many people expect Toronto to be taking a goaltender but with Riga winning the cup, Stockholm traded to get another pick in this first round. These guys need a goaltender and I wouldn't be surprised if they picked someone like Fedir to develop into a solid starter for the Vikings Franchise.

10 • Toronto Legion :tor:

AIM-11

Center :brm:

145 TPE

The machine is revved up and ready to go. We've been having such a great first round so far that i'm sure that meany teams will lick their lips to get a player like AIM. He's active and has a lot of potential. He's got some offensive skills and will be a nice staple for the power play in the future. Hopefully. Plus, I think Edgar could do well by turning him into a custard machine for his teletubby goodness.

Argue about how shitty my mock is below. Some players haven't done their weekly update so there better not be some GMs out there crouching over my mock and then blame my ass after for not being fully accurate. Looking at you Edgar. :ph34r: