S93 Experience Points

Beketov

• Commissioner

Season 93 Experience Points

Congratulations to all @Members for the completion of another successful VHL season, as well as to Seattle for taking home the Continental Cup. As always, with the season finished, all VHL players have earned some more experience based on the length of their campaign. In addition, anyone who participated in the VHLM or VHLE in S93 is eligible to claim 3 Experience points.

How to Claim

Claim experience in the Player Management area by clicking the 'CLAIM UNCAPPED' button, select Off-Season, then select Experience from the dropdown. Enter the amount of Experience you are eligible for as described below and link to this thread.

Once approved, the Experience will be added directly to your player's experience attribute. You do not need to apply it yourself. 

NOTE: YOU CAN NOT CARRY OVER EXPERIENCE POINTS EARNED BY A RETIRED PLAYER ONTO A RECREATE

Partial VHL Season - 2 points (Less than 72 GP in VHL, unless due to a trade)
Playoffs - 2 Points
Finals - 1 Point

VHLE (Any Amount) - 3 Points

VHLM (Any Amount) - 3 Points

Example: Gustav Mattias played for Seattle and won in the finals. They get 5 for a full season, 2 for playoffs, and 1 for finals.

For the most part, members of these teams will receive:

CALGARY - 5
CHICAGO - 7

DAVOS - 5

DC - 7

HELSINKI - 5

LONDON - 8

LOS ANGELES - 5

MALMO - 7
MOSCOW - 7

NEW YORK - 7

PRAGUE - 7
RIGA - 5

SEATTLE - 8
TORONTO - 7
VANCOUVER - 5

WARSAW - 7

• Beketov featured this topic

Ugh finally I was just about cry about the 2nd most worthless stat in the sim again

• Commissioner
59 minutes ago, Mysterious_Fish said:

My comment doesnt relate to me but @ELF_SH0ES played half a season in the VHL and then a full season in the VHLM this season so how many points would they get

How does that even happen? Players aren’t supposed to change leagues mid season anymore.

In any case I would say the M amount of 3

16 minutes ago, Beketov said:

How does that even happen? Players aren’t supposed to change leagues mid season anymore.

Not even a mid-season change. 72 games in the M and 32 games in the VHL.

https://vhlportal.com/players/playerfocus/6163

23 minutes ago, Beketov said:

dont ask me but was just wondering

• Commissioner
8 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Not even a mid-season change. 72 games in the M and 32 games in the VHL.

https://vhlportal.com/players/playerfocus/6163

One of those few times where the leagues being separated causes an issue and just no one at all catches it somehow.

20 minutes ago, Beketov said:

One of those few times where the leagues being separated causes an issue and just no one at all catches it somehow.

TPE-wise they aren't even eligible for the big league so how they ended up on Riga's roster at any point is a headscratcher

3 minutes ago, Enorama said:

TPE-wise they aren't even eligible for the big league so how they ended up on Riga's roster at any point is a headscratcher

nah he asked me I said it was all good bro

33 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I'm the one that caught that elf shoes was playing on both teams at the same time.  Musta been a glitch or some clerical error.