Challenged of VHL While Older

I ain't ancient and by no means do I feel old. However, the challenges of getting older while still holding this place close to the chest is that time becomes a factor. Work, Family, Kids, Leisure and Mortgage payments really do play a roll. Believe me kids, mortgage payments are annoying as fuck but in the end you do get some reward for them. The issue with doing the VHL while older is that the responsibilities are already great and many times you get little time to sit down and write something or do a graphic. If it isn't money that catches up to you, it's Father Time; literally. One of the biggest lessons I learned the first time I'm here is not to argue with the little immature kids, which I think have all left or grown up (I hope). It's one the reasons I took a break for so long. You had guys who clearly hadn't left Mama's basement, arguing about who knows more about NHL or their teams history which dates back to 1924. Don't get caught doing that

7 hours ago, Banackock said:

Imagine living in your mom’s basement with kids and a mortgage payment. 

I imagine there are people like that, I don't think around here but it's a thing somewhere. That wasn't directed at anyone though haha. I was stating that there were some at some point (I know for certain haha)

4 hours ago, Kendrick said:

I imagine there are people like that, I don't think around here but it's a thing somewhere. That wasn't directed at anyone though haha. I was stating that there were some at some point (I know for certain haha)

Probably @BluObieZ living on his moms yacht 

19 hours ago, Kendrick said:

I ain't ancient and by no means do I feel old. However, the challenges of getting older while still holding this place close to the chest is that time becomes a factor. Work, Family, Kids, Leisure and Mortgage payments really do play a roll. Believe me kids, mortgage payments are annoying as fuck but in the end you do get some reward for them. The issue with doing the VHL while older is that the responsibilities are already great and many times you get little time to sit down and write something or do a graphic. If it isn't money that catches up to you, it's Father Time; literally. One of the biggest lessons I learned the first time I'm here is not to argue with the little immature kids, which I think have all left or grown up (I hope). It's one the reasons I took a break for so long. You had guys who clearly hadn't left Mama's basement, arguing about who knows more about NHL or their teams history which dates back to 1924. Don't get caught doing that

Sorry sir, some of us little immature kids are still here :pierre: