Dropped due to Inactivity

AJW

A 6 game series against the Mexico City Kings and the Houston Bulls have hit the off-season after a disappointing first round exit. It's pretty funny how we consider this disappointing when I think about it. Myself and @Vice walked into this season with the plans of a rebuild team (something I hate doing).

I was convinced on the idea of a rebuild and we hit the draft to pick up a few core members of this season's roster. 1st line center Lightning Mcsnipe, starting goaltender Zaps Cat, assistant captain David Vanhousen, and offensive forward Alex Ovechkin IIII. Later I was able to resign assistant captain Hulk Smash, and Tommy James Longpre from the S93 Houston Bulls roster. Longpre even volunteered to play on the blue line for Houston this season since we were heavy on forwards and short on defenders. LaClapbomb Hitstick IV was our only returning player and our only defender at the time. Yuki Ishikawa also signed pen to paper in Houston after being drafted by the Moscow Menace, then the waivers rolled in. Captain David Pastanap, and the trio of Kokko Miskinen, Squilliam Goon, and David Michael filed into the locker room. Houston had life after I had plans of a rebuild and this made me so excited. As the season rolls on, 5 star potential Alex LeBlanc and Feka Ohi Kau sign off waivers and onto our blue line to make our depth even more dangerous. Nearing the trade deadline I told Vice I was moving on from Houston so we said F it and made a trade. Capped defender Ahsoka Tano was traded from the Marlins to put some real power in our defensive core. Houston walked into the playoffs with a 9-5-1 roster after plans of a rebuild... how can I be disappointed in a first round exit, after a 46 win regular season, when I should be proud of the team we were able to build this season.

The meaning of the title? In S94 Houston did not drop any players due to inactivity. This is the second season in a row that Houston did not have to. In my final season as GM that makes me happy, a cup would have been great but that's not the point of this whole thing. To the next GM of Houston... I'm sorry I traded our 1st (lol no I'm not Tano was too good to pass up) but here's what you get to work with next season, a team full of hungry players:

C - Lightning Mcsnipe - 184 TPE 

RW - Alex Ovechkin IIII - 177 TPE

RW - David VanHousen - 132 TPE

LW - Yuki Ishikawa - 155 TPE (Free Agent)

LW - Hulk Smash - 145 TPE (Free Agent)

LW - Tommy James Longpre - 109 TPE (Free Agent)

D - LaClapbomb Hitstick IV - 180 TPE

G - Zaps Cat - 129 TPE

S95 HOU 2nd

S95 MEX 3rd

S95 LVA 4th

Wishing you all the luck Houston, I'll be in the locker room after every double dub 🔥 #LIT

Edited by AJW