HC Davos Dynamo fans sign petition asking VSN to retract poorly research Playoff article

JCarson

Moscow Menace versus HD Davos Dynamo Season 95 

I am going to start this article by Quoting the VSN Season 95 playoff Preview 

Moscow (1) vs. Davos (4) 

This series should be the most one-sided series on paper, with Moscow having a significant edge with both their forwards and defensemen. For Davos this series will likely be dependent on Grimgor Ironhide, Antonia Bucatini, and most importantly Aleksanteri Kaskiniemi-Kekkonen who will need to stand on their head to give Davos a chance against the defending champions. Without much more to say, there’s no reason why Jarmo Ruutu and company will not win this series. Davos may steal a game or two, but this should be all Moscow. 

Prediction: Moscow in 6 

VSN vote: MOS 8, DAV 2 

It is the last couple lines that I would like to address. Specifically, “there’s no reason why Jarmo Ruutu and company will not win this series.” 

Now before I get started, please understand that nothing stated below is meant to take anything away from the spectacular play of Grimgor Ironhide, Antonia Bucatini and David Jokinen who all stepped up huge in this series.  But Davos had a few secret weapons that became the reason why Moscow not only lost but went down in four (very tight games). 

First, I want to introduce you to Davos Wingers Forum Content and Yaroslav Trunov.  These two wingers have accounted for 11 points each during these playoffs.  Of note Forum Content is a +10 so far in these playoffs has only 2 penalty minutes and has one of the game winning goals.  Yaroslav Trunov  has 10 shots blocked for a forward and has netted 2 game winning goals.  Both these players have stepped up significantly in these playoffs and account for much of the reason that both Warsaw and Moscow are going home to play some golf this offseason. 

Second, I want to introduce to you HC Davos Dynamo’s clutch depth.  Johnny Tsunami, Sunset Moth, and James MacAvoy typically get deployed to eat up minutes of the game, their normal role is to stop the other team to allow the 1st line to rest so they can come back out and score.  These playoffs are different.  Each of these players has stepped it up and came in clutch to get game winning goals.  Closing it down and lighting it up. 

Third I would be remiss if I didn’t make note of rookie goalie and current brick wall who we lovingly refer to as AKK.  Aleksanteri Kaskiniemi- Kekkonen has stopped 317 shots so far, holding a .937 save percentage and 2.11 goal against average.  It is going to take a lot to get something past him them these playoffs.  They are not only standing on their head but doing a full break-dancing routine at the same time. 

Lastly, I want to introduce you to Rookie defender Felicia Hardy.  Currently sitting tied for first in team points at 13. (second overall in the playoffs) Felicia Hardy was on the ice for all four game winning goals in the Moscow series, had points in 3 and closed out the final game themselves.  Currently holding a 26.67% shooting percentage Felicia Hardy has come to play.  

The HC Davos Dynamo fan base has put together a petition that has asked the VSN to place a retraction to their article, they have obviously been mistaken in their article about the season 95 playoffs specifically regarding the Moscow Menace and HC Davos Dynamo series when they mistakenly printed that there was no way that Moscow wouldn’t win this series.  The reasons are obvious, Davos came to play hockey, every single player.  Next time do your research before putting together such biased journalism. 

16 minutes ago, JCarson said:

Next time do your research before putting together such biased journalism. 

I'm gonna assume you're being facetious, but it's funny because the Davos GM @Alex was the one who wrote the article 🤣

4 hours ago, JCarson said:

Moscow Menace versus HD Davos Dynamo Season 95 

I am going to start this article by Quoting the VSN Season 95 playoff Preview 

Moscow (1) vs. Davos (4) 

This series should be the most one-sided series on paper, with Moscow having a significant edge with both their forwards and defensemen. For Davos this series will likely be dependent on Grimgor Ironhide, Antonia Bucatini, and most importantly Aleksanteri Kaskiniemi-Kekkonen who will need to stand on their head to give Davos a chance against the defending champions. Without much more to say, there’s no reason why Jarmo Ruutu and company will not win this series. Davos may steal a game or two, but this should be all Moscow. 

Prediction: Moscow in 6 

VSN vote: MOS 8, DAV 2 

It is the last couple lines that I would like to address. Specifically, “there’s no reason why Jarmo Ruutu and company will not win this series.” 

Now before I get started, please understand that nothing stated below is meant to take anything away from the spectacular play of Grimgor Ironhide, Antonia Bucatini and David Jokinen who all stepped up huge in this series.  But Davos had a few secret weapons that became the reason why Moscow not only lost but went down in four (very tight games). 

First, I want to introduce you to Davos Wingers Forum Content and Yaroslav Trunov.  These two wingers have accounted for 11 points each during these playoffs.  Of note Forum Content is a +10 so far in these playoffs has only 2 penalty minutes and has one of the game winning goals.  Yaroslav Trunov  has 10 shots blocked for a forward and has netted 2 game winning goals.  Both these players have stepped up significantly in these playoffs and account for much of the reason that both Warsaw and Moscow are going home to play some golf this offseason. 

Second, I want to introduce to you HC Davos Dynamo’s clutch depth.  Johnny Tsunami, Sunset Moth, and James MacAvoy typically get deployed to eat up minutes of the game, their normal role is to stop the other team to allow the 1st line to rest so they can come back out and score.  These playoffs are different.  Each of these players has stepped it up and came in clutch to get game winning goals.  Closing it down and lighting it up. 

Third I would be remiss if I didn’t make note of rookie goalie and current brick wall who we lovingly refer to as AKK.  Aleksanteri Kaskiniemi- Kekkonen has stopped 317 shots so far, holding a .937 save percentage and 2.11 goal against average.  It is going to take a lot to get something past him them these playoffs.  They are not only standing on their head but doing a full break-dancing routine at the same time. 

Lastly, I want to introduce you to Rookie defender Felicia Hardy.  Currently sitting tied for first in team points at 13. (second overall in the playoffs) Felicia Hardy was on the ice for all four game winning goals in the Moscow series, had points in 3 and closed out the final game themselves.  Currently holding a 26.67% shooting percentage Felicia Hardy has come to play.  

The HC Davos Dynamo fan base has put together a petition that has asked the VSN to place a retraction to their article, they have obviously been mistaken in their article about the season 95 playoffs specifically regarding the Moscow Menace and HC Davos Dynamo series when they mistakenly printed that there was no way that Moscow wouldn’t win this series.  The reasons are obvious, Davos came to play hockey, every single player.  Next time do your research before putting together such biased journalism. 

I think it's fair to point out that it was all 1 goal games.