Goodbye VHL!

Tate

I intend for this to be my last post, and will not be responding to tags. The past couple of weeks of inactivity have confirmed for me that my fire for the league has cooled. 

My last run here as Mad Villain was an effort of mine to show who I really am. People have a lot of misconceptions about us, "bad guys," so it was a matter of proving the haters wrong. It wasn't sustainable within me because my heart is not in the work it takes to be successful here. I've always been an, "all in or all out," kind of guy, and I no longer care for the effort it takes to be active and max earn. 

I will not retire Mad Villain so he can be used in the VHLM but I pity the fool that doesn't read this post and drafts me for the VHL, that's on you!

mr. t mr GIF

For now, there is a long list of people I could tag and tell them how wonderful they are - but this isn't goodbye to any of them. If you miss me, find me on discord. Otherwise, be blessed and enjoy your time, it's all the time we get!

Much love,

Tate 💖

Eh, don’t let it bug you. I’m a “bad guy” apparently and yet I don’t see many more doing as much for the league or charity than me. It is what it is. 

Hope you find the fire again @Tate doesn’t really need to be “all in”. I once felt that way too. It’s a game. It’s a hobby. It’s something we all do for enjoyment, to hang or whatever this league gives you.