The VHL Should Get Sponsors

twists

I think it would be both hilarious and potentially lucrative for the VHL to get sponsors. Imagine if the sim results tonight were brought to you by Wendy's (buy the biggie bag). Or if this post was sponsored by Duluth Trading Co. Make sure to buy your underwear from them! I'm guessing this is near impossible, but if it isn't, the possibilities are limitless. Maybe our trades could be brought to you by Adam and Eve since one team probably just got fucked. Spoiler alert, the GM that got fucked was @Mysterious_Fish. Vetting the sponsors to be actually interesting/funny corporations would be a must. No one wants the latest sims sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends. It would bring the VHL some revenue, we may or may not need it, but I can't imagine the league gets worse with more money. Ironically, we could use the funds from our sponsors to advertise the league and get some new recruits. Ads feed more ads it would seem. Just a fun hypothetical!

6 minutes ago, twists said:

I think it would be both hilarious and potentially lucrative for the VHL to get sponsors. Imagine if the sim results tonight were brought to you by Wendy's (buy the biggie bag). Or if this post was sponsored by Duluth Trading Co. Make sure to buy your underwear from them! I'm guessing this is near impossible, but if it isn't, the possibilities are limitless. Maybe our trades could be brought to you by Adam and Eve since one team probably just got fucked. Spoiler alert, the GM that got fucked was @Mysterious_Fish. Vetting the sponsors to be actually interesting/funny corporations would be a must. No one wants the latest sims sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends. It would bring the VHL some revenue, we may or may not need it, but I can't imagine the league gets worse with more money. Ironically, we could use the funds from our sponsors to advertise the league and get some new recruits. Ads feed more ads it would seem. Just a fun hypothetical!

You just keep using my ideas, don't you?  😄

5 hours ago, twists said:

how was i the gm that got fucked and what trade