Claimed:Gool ol' Kenny Anderson [Needs second grade]

rum_ham

Effort: 2/2 - Text, render effects, stock work, definitely enough here.

Look: 2.75/3 - I like this and I think the simplicity actually works well here (I like the text, lighting, and coloring a lot), but there are a couple tweaks I'd make. First, the focal point of the sig (render + text) should usually be a bit more off-center - I'd suggest moving the render and whatever lighting you have with it to the right, personally. Also, I think the text should overlap a bit more with the render, maybe so that "ander" or "anders" covers the render. Maybe a tiny bit more stock work or render effects (like smudging or cloning) would help as well, but that's not as important.

Creativity: 1/1

Total: 5.75/6

Effort: 2/2 - You've got it all nailed on the head pretty much. Good text, stock work, render effects, etc. Nothing I can see that doesn't imply effort being involved. 

Look: 2.5/3 - I'll be honest, it's a little too plain here, looks a little unfinished to me, but that could have very well been what the look was going for, I just can't seem to wrap my head around it. Text placement is good, even the font chosen was good, and the render placement was good, but to me it's just lacking a couple of stocks that could tie it all together. Whether or not it's just me, I'm going to dock and just say it could have some changes to improve it, but it's well on it's way to being a great piece. 

Creativity: 1/1 

Total: 5.5/6

Final: 6