48 Hour Film Competition - Need Some Help

Beketov

• Commissioner

Last weekend, for the 4th year in a row, I entered a team in Fredericton’s 48 Hour Film competition. The point is to basically write, shoot, and edit a short film in under 48 hours which we once again successfully did.

To make a long story short the competition is in it’s last stage which is the online viewer’s choice awards. It would be kind awesome if you guys could help me out with this one by going to this site:

http://woobox.com/4sukjv/vote/for/1568574

and voting for my film. It should link directly to it but if not you’re looking for Required Readings. You can only vote once (maybe once per day, not sure yet) but you don’t have to sign up or anything so it’s literally just click the link and click vote.

By all means you don’t have to vote for mine, or even at all, but I would really appreciate it if you did. Plus you can check out any of the films on the page, most of which are pretty well made so that’s always enjoyable.

Alright, shameless self promotion done haha.

• Commissioner

Watched and voted.  It's all painfully true.  That is why I am an ebook pirate these days.

Do we get to vote everyday?

Haven't really heard any details on that. I'll try again tomorrow and let you know if it works

I liked it. What does the winner/top 3 placements get?

No news on that yet this year either. Last year it was a $200 beer tasting from the local brewery.