Claimed:Villen [Final: 6/6]

Effort: 2/2 - Don't think I've ever docked from you before, this won't be the first time I do. Everything is there that I need to see. 

Look: 2.75/3 - Some things I'm going to be picky about, so take it as you please. To me this seems a little more rushed than a lot of your other work. I know just how good you are, and to me there are some things you just did a little too sloppy that take away from the graphic. The font is usually your best aspect of the graphic, I'll be honest I'm jealous of how you get your font 99% of the time, this time however it's just pretty meh, something that looks like I made it in paint with the gradient effect over it, due to overblending. Render just kind of looks there, it doesn't look too blended in however luckily it doesn't take away from the graphics overall appearance. Just some little things that I feel could make the sig a lot better.

Creativity: 1/1 - As always

Total: 5.75/6

Effort: 2/2 - As usual/

Look: 2.75/3 - Render really could've used some topaz or at least some brightness/contrast work. He really gets lost in there from the stock work. The stock work is good, but maybe a bit over-contrasted for my taste. Text is good.

Creativity: 1/1 - Sure

Total: 5.75/6

Final: 6/6

• 3 weeks later...