Claimed:zee me in traffic [Final: 6/6]

gorlab

effort: 2/2 - I'll give it here, though truthfully I think more should be done, I'm feeling nice. 

look: 2.5/3 - Here I'm not feeling too nice. While it's simplistic, it's just too simplistic for me. With a manip, there could be so much more done to this, but the bare minimal is there. More stock work, better lighting and proper font work are all required in this right now. I know you can do better. 

creativity: 1/1 - yeah! 

total: 5.5/6

Effort: 2/2 - Not bad.

Look: 2.5/3 - IR pretty much got it, so I'll go a bit more into specifics (which is what I usually do anyways). First, I'd suggest doing more texture-based stock work - that's generally what works better with a manip. The current bluish stock or stocks that you have aren't working. Also, I don't think that there's enough depth - the players don't pop out enough. That's something that's usually one of the main issues with unsuccessful manips. Personally, one technique I like to use is to simply desaturate the background of the picture, or, to go further, choose one or two colors from the jersey (for this sig, it'd be red and blue), and desaturate everything that isn't one of those two colors as well as everything in the background.

Creativity: 1/1

Total: 5.5/6

FINAL GRADE: 6/6