Super Cup Draft, live coverage.

Edgar

We have experienced some delays with Trifecta.  While Franklin was quite comfortable waiting, the commissioner of the league has taken over and auto-assigned both Low and Draper to Trifecta's team. #Victator

There are talks that a trade could happen for the Toronto GM job involving a shit and cheese sandwich.  We will follow this more closely as the night progresses.

Also, it appears we are losing one of the GMs to supper.  We will see how this affects his draft choices.

In continuation of our big story so far, we have confirmed that there was a prayer with his dinner, but no bread.  This resulted in a speedy return to his draft chair, though he did hold up the process

94Goalie has used the 'tongue-out' emoticon.  I think it is a great addition to the sport, but as always, it has rubbed a few people the wrong way.  Will this emoticon ever be fully accepted into simulation hockey?

We now have an indepth conversation occurring about cunts.  Unclear if this is a discussion about players or vaginas, but it seems that we will either see a trade or a DP from these two GMs

The National Post has caught a mistake in the draft and I have been asked to clarify.  The team is called "Singhing in the Rain", not "Singhing in the Pain".  This mistake occurs every other pick

Thus far, Greg has been fairly quite in the draft chat.  There is a rumor that he has another tab open with Sarah Ichibika, a slutty anime character, playing in a video.  This cannot be confirmed without actually getting closer to him, and as of now, I don't think anyone is willing to take the risk

The aggression from Frank is ongoing.  This time: "YEAH (GM) I'm gonna fist your anus if u keep this up‏"

Note that this was not triggered by a macro.  Yeah has responded by saying he is going to Flex.  It is unclear what this means