Claimed:Banner

Jamie

effort: 1.75/2 - I usually don't dock, but this seems extremely rushed to me, especially compared to what I'm used to from you. There is some effects and a gradient map and such, but the background is just a red background, not too much stock work used. 

look: 2.75/3 - Here is where you make up for the marks, because the simplistic look doesn't look half bad. If some font was put on it of your own it may tie it all together, but as I said it almost looks like you just rushed a PT and didn't take your usual time to complete it. 

creativity: 1/1 - yes

total: 5.5/6

Effort: 2/2 - I went back and forth on this one and was really close to docking points for this one like IR did, but I figured I'd be a bit generous since you have the general placement down.

Look: 2.5/3 - I honestly think this needs a bit...more to it. The positioning of the renders and VHL logo looks fine, and the lighting works really well, but that's just not enough. To me, the gradient map on the players looks a bit sloppy - the white parts of the jerseys shouldn't be tinted red. Also, one thing that would help this out would be more stocks, including in the background. A one-color background can work, but only if there's a specific texture to the sig. Maybe a simple stock for the background and one or two stocks over the players/render effects would help this out.

Creativty: 1/1

Total: 5.5/6

FINAL GRADE: 6/6