Response to " Why is Escabar better than me?"

Laflamme

Not even in the VHL pro league yet. Pablo Escabar is already making addicted fans. This does not affect Pablo mentally he was coached how to handle situations like this. In Pablo's career there will be plenty crazy fans. Pablo really appreciates the attention and being noticed. This just means his work is paying off.  

Pablo has contacted Christmas aka " Francis York Morgan" thanking him for support. A jersey was signed and mailed to Christmas so he can wear it every time he is watching his favourite Victory Hockey League player on television.

Pablo then tweeted " I love my fans, when they notice me and acknowledge my work it means my name is getting out there. This will bring me even more fans and even more attention for the upcoming draft. I really like to give thanks for the fans and I help out how I can with signed merchandise, game tickets and even one on one days."

This man is going to be very successful with a attitude like this. We asked around the VHL forum and majority of players say they would love to play on a team with a player like Pablo Escabar because he has a lot of passion for the game and his fans. Rumor has it Pablo spends more time with his fans then his own family.