The Wise Words of 701

Ramicus

I have spoken to a great many people, on and off this site. There are some with whom I have spoken many times, while others have been one time occasions. One person with whom I once talked all the time is 701. Once upon a time, we were the very best of friends. Things have changed now, but he's still pretty awesome.. I will now share some words of wisdom given to me just for this little article.

“Don't stick your dick in a cheese grater.” I really don't see why anyone would ever think this is a good idea. I've used a grater for cheese. It does a very good job at grating cheese. I don't want that happening to any part of me. Still, if Davey thinks it's a matter that needs reinforcement, I'll include it.

“Don't do acid with people you don't trust.” Another good piece of advice: trust no one. Which I guess means you shouldn't do acid with anyone. Then again, Davey knows how I feel about drugs, so I'll leave it at that.

“If the girl likes money more than you, leave.” A very good idea. I don't know how much leaving there might be to do, but it's still a good thing to keep in mind. A girl should be with you to be with you for you, not for your fat wallet.

“Always use a condom.” Leaving my own religious beliefs out of this one, it's probably a good idea.

I will leave you with these words from 701, with no explanation: “Where's the mayonnaise, Mom?” The words of a great man.