Claimed:Unprofessional Cast 5.0 (Featuring Bushito instead of Brovy) [Final 6/6]

Da Trifecta

Custom skins are something that I always wanted to do. I gained experience by creating the other one so I think it would be pretty easy to just change the pictures and shits. I just don't know if I should create custom VHL logos or just go with 3d teams logo. Anyway, thanks for using my skin. It's tough to go back to the other one imo. When you go black, you never go back wink wink.

And thanks for your answers, obviously.

Edited by boubabi

Context: 3/3

Yeah, it's not looking too good for Quebec. If we were up 3-2 I think there'd be a better chance, but they've shut down Wolf/Thomassen damn well.

Nice and quick answering of the questions. It's a little bit of a break from listening to over an hour of a podcast. :lol:

Interesting to think what will happen over here in Quebec. It probably depends on what happens with NY here.

Going to be quite the good draft.

The Americans have easily been one of the best ever in the VHL. Great long running success by them.

I definitely agree with the grading comment. Those damn people who apply and don't do anything. Jeez. The last couple were ninetyfourgoalie and mpclardy.

Thanks for the shoutout. ;)

I'm actually using the Red VHL skin. The white backing for the text kind of ruins the black background for me.

Damn Quebec haters. What did I ever do to you guys!? I was traded here!

Professionalism: 2/2 - Great and on topic. Quick question answering as well.

Editing: 1/1 - Good.

Overall: 6/6

There's going to be 2 grades for this, because we ended up grading it at the same time without each other knowing. :)

Edited by DollarAndADream

Context: 3/3 - Everything is good. Great podcast and I enjoyed the discussion. No way Vancouver is winning the Stanley Cup. stayed on topic. 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Everything sounds great.

Editing: 1/1 - music was not really my taste by still acceptable :P

Overall: 6/6

Keep up the great Podcast show guys its awesome. Great appearance Bushito great to see ya getting involved!

Edited by Mr. Escabar

• 2 weeks later...