Checktalk: Idek

Boomcheck

It's another edition of the Checktalk where I have no idea about what I want to talk about. At all.

Some pretty crazy stuff has been going on and i'll be honest, i'm not exactly happy. Nonetheless. Excited about the new VHLM system where there will be two less teams. Cologne is amazing, hats off to them for bringing in their first Continental* (FINE GUYS, JEEZ) Cup in history. Some teams still haven't had one in decades. Off-season should also be exciting because I keep getting these weird rumors. but i'll tell you one thing, kind of disappointed in the activity of the VHLM finalists. Show some spirit guys, come on. Want to take some time for some one I know and that's Phil. Dude has been absolutely amazing for the Bears franchise and is always active and getting us involved in places. (I really like some of his threads, i'm sure most of you guys would too ;) ). He's been the leader of the Bears this season and he is second to none. Always chiming in for words of encouragement and going to game day threads even when we get thumped. With this possibly being Phil's last season in a Bears uniform since they will be retiring soon, just wanted to wish him luck and that he's a true captain and leader.

Also, i'm not afraid of Quebec. Just saying.

Edited by Boomcheck