Stream of consciousness from coach - need the TPE

CoachReilly

Hey guys, just popping in to give you a piece of my mind because you haven't heard from me lately and XM Radio is where I can be #mosthonest and #forthright with all of you.  Anyhow, incredibly active weekend from Coach. I negotiated with just about every GM in the VHL, including but not limited to:

- Riga

- Helsinki

- Quebec

- Calgary 

- Toronto

- Stockholm

- Cologne

- Seattle

- Davos (there was much deliberation here. I had about 70 different spreadsheets I was consulting with and disagreeing with myself).

Boom was a difficult trade. Difficult mainly because Boom and I go a fair ways back to simulation leagues probably over a decade ago. And also because Boom is so damn good it was tough to get a return I felt was fair.  I think Boom may be one of, if not the most valuable players in the league this season at only $2.5M. He'll be way over 600 TPE at the end of the season and have most important things maxed out.  Luckily, I was able to get the biggest TPE whore in the world.  Kendrick will be good in Purple.

I like our team. The Team Point Task is difficult, but Davos is great, so no big deal.

This season will be interesting.